A smooth Digital Transformation with agile in mind
Software-defined network (SDN) is quickly replacing traditional Wide Area Networks technologies like (MPLS, VPN) as Enterprises rethink networking for today’s cloud-centric world. This increases user demand for productivity anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
SDN simplifies the way networks are designed, deployed, and managed. MTN SDN helps enterprises easily adopt cloud applications, enhance employee productivity, reduce operating expenses, and simplify operations.
Employees and WAN users’ consumption patterns and network activities are changing. The modern employee & customer are increasingly mobile, and business-critical applications are running over the Internet across multiple clouds. Traditional WAN architectures can’t keep up, because of lack of available bandwidth, limited security, and increased complexity, which prevents organizations from responding to business needs faster.
Why MTN SD-WAN?
- Easy to configure and troubleshoot.
- Reduce costs with link independence across MPLS, Internet, 3G/4G LTE, etc.
- Enhance business application performance and increasing agility.
- Optimize the user experience and efficiency for SaaS and public cloud applications.
- Simplify operations with automation and cloud-based management.
- Zero-touch deployment. Rapid deployment of remote sites.
- Secure with next-generation security.
MTN Business Namibia has won early adopters of the Software-Defined Wide Area Network dubbed MTN SD-WAN, who have made it possible to test, prove, and roll it out to their WAN in Namibia.